Nestled in the lush, tropical heart of Bali (Ubud), you will be initiated into the teachings of the Medicine Wheel and Sacred Hoop of Life while receiving the traditional Inuit weave of the drum, taught to Peter by elder, Grey Wolf.
During this immersion, with all food and accommodation included, you will experience the shamanic way of life during multiple ceremonies, personalised drum blessings and the sacred process of birthing your own Medicine Drum and Drum Beater.
Grey Wolf shared with Peter the way to string these Drums based on the teachings of the Sacred Hoop of Life (The Sacred Medicine Wheel).
The experience of this tradition is also a process of divine self discovery. Over 4 days you will be guided and supported through this process by the Shamanic Earth Medicine team. Sharing in Shamanic experiences and Ceremonial Creation of birthing your Medicine Drum.
You will open to the depths of your inner wisdom through your Sacred Breath, trusting and believing in yourself through this drum making experience. Allowing yourself to surrender into the alchemy of your heart as you are held through the process of connecting with these ancient shamanic practices.
The traditional lineage of this Drum craft originates from Grey Wolf – an Inuit (Eskimo) elder from Canada. He shared with Peter the way to string these Drums based on the teachings of the Sacred Hoop of Life (The Sacred Medicine Wheel).
The experience of these traditional teachings and self discovery will be a powerful 4 days of Shamanic Ceremonial Creation in the birthing of a Medicine Drum. Peter will guide you into the depths of your wisdom through your Sacred Breath, trusting and believing in yourself through this drum making experience. As you are guided through ancient shamanic practices, allow yourself to open and surrender into the alchemy of your heart. As you awaken into these traditional Inuit teachings Peter will support you in connecting to the wisdom of the elders, accessing through this your own inner guidance and intuitive knowing.
All aspects of the self can arise during this journey’s processes – aspects such as joy, freedom, sadness and grief. As Peter says, “All emotions are welcome to arise so that they can be released back to our Sacred Mother Earth”. This will be a safe space to let go of things that do not serve and to welcome in those that do, centring the heart and awakening together as we remember who we really are.
The space Peter and team hold create the perfect environment to journey deeply, within an intimate group setting whilst learning these traditional ways of living in true connection to the land, to yourself and to all beings.
People of all ages are welcome to join this Ceremonial Journey. From young people to grandmothers and grandfathers, Peter welcomes all guests to be a part of the collective Drum Family of Mother Earth.
Bless from my heart to your heart. Aho!!
Grey Wolf, an Indigenous Inuit Elder, taught Peter the way of the Medicine Drum.
Since that first lesson with Grey Wolf all those years ago, Peter has shared the wisdom of this weave and the lessons taught by Grey Wolf with over 10,000 medicine people from various cultures all around the world, on retreat and in the Shamanic Earth Medicine educational programs.
WHO IS THIS RETREAT FOR?
– People who are ready to open to their higher truth and connect to Mother Earth
– People who are looking to discover or enhance Shamanic Practices.
– People who would like to create their own Medicine Drum, for ceremony, celebration, healing or shamanic journeying.
– People who are looking to drop deeper into awareness through a creative process with like minded individuals.
– People who are looking for a Medicine Tool to assist them with journeying between the inner and outer realms, the realms of shadow and light, space and time, the multidimensional matrix.
– People who are wanting to connect with the healing benefits of sound through vibrational medicine.
– People who are wanting to incorporate the beat of the drum in song and celebration.
– People who are experienced healers/facilitators wanting a sacred instrument to add to their tool kit.
– Anyone feeling they would like to invest in themselves, take time out, relax in a healing and nourishing environment for 4 days of blissful creation and self discovery in beautiful Bali.
“I welcome you to open into your inner wisdom to create a sacred instrument for ceremony, celebration, healing and journeying with love, respect and honour. Create your own Medicine Drum and share this 4-day experience as we delve deeper into our Shamanic practices. Coming back to our connection to Mother Earth and her wisdom. Aho!”
~ Peter Bowden.
Twin Room (Shared) $2200 – 12 beds (6 rooms) available
Private Double Room $2400 – 3 rooms available
Includes deposit, accommodation, meals, ceremonies, and all materials for Drum and Drum Beater.
You can reserve your space with a $700 deposit.
15 Spaces available for this Bali retreat. This event will sell out so be sure to register in advance here: …………………………………………………….
*Payment plans are available upon request and incur a 10% administrative fee.
- 4-day, 4-night lush accommodatio.n
- Resort catered buffet meals (can accommodate vegetarian, vegan, GF, fructose etc. upon request).
- Creating your Medicine Drum with deer, kangaroo or goat hide.
- Learning the meaning behind the no-knot weave.
- Crafting your medicine Drum Beater.
- Co-creating intentional space with
- Shamanic opening and closing ceremonies.
- Smudging and cleansing, materials and one another each day.
- Co-creating our Sacred Altar in the Temple space.
- Sharing circles.
- Sacred Circle celebration including drumming, singing, story-telling and teachings of traditional peoples regarding your drum.
- Bonus Rapeh Ceremony.
- Peter’s downloaded blessing on your drum.
- Shamanic Earth Medicine drum journey to meet the spirit of your drum.
- Shamanic Dance to integrate the spirit of your Drum.
- Discussion on Shamanism and why we use the Drum.
- Drum care and etiquette booklet to take away.
- Time for questions and stories with Peter.